Whether you are new to export or looking to enter new overseas markets, this workshop will provide you with an understanding of the benefits of exporting and what your company needs to do in order to position itself for long-term exporting success. Discover what the ingredients are of successfully exporting your product or service and the things you need to consider to avoid the pitfalls associated with trading overseas.
This free workshop covers all of the basics that a company should consider in making international trade a success for them, including:
– The benefits of exporting
– The challenges encountered
– The ingredients of a successful export strategy
– Market research
– Establishing the right route to market
– Finding customers, agents and distributors
– The support available from the Department for International Trade
At the end of the seminar there will also be an opportunity for you to discuss your business with a local International Trade Adviser during a short 1:1
There will be a slight element of networking however the main purpose of the workshop is practical training.